We lost our seventh game in the tournament with our heads up high still! Sure, we fell short of our bid for third place after three discouraging defeats last Saturday but we bounced back with three wins to even the match. It is just unfortunate that we lost today when we got our rhythm back.
When I woke up this morning, I was feeling a little nauseous probably due to physical exhaustion. You know me, when I get really tired, I tend to sleep like a pig. True, I woke up at twelve o’clock midday with a growling stomach. Luckily, I still have food left for instant cooking. If I were to count all the noodles I ate in my entire lifetime, it would probably encircle the globe by now. Yes, poor economy brought about this craving for instant noodles, which reminds me, is there such a thing as a vaccine for anti-poverty? If yes, I would gladly oblige to overdose myself.
I was supposed to hit the books as scheduled but managed to read at least four pages of Pamaran before opting to blog the rest of the afternoon. This thing is getting more and more addictive. Will somebody put me on exile please? And I mean NOW!?
Jual Obat Perapat Vagina
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment