I would not like to think that my blogspot account has been hacked by some pundit in the office for how is it possible that my slideshow had be replaced by pictures of some people I have not even met my entire life. I counter checked "Rockyou" to see if something had gone wrong with their system and tried to hit the refresh button but the pictures were still there. This kind of errors is highly uncompromising! Had it been a switch in my bank account, making millions out of my diminishing balance, that would be alright.
Anyway, since I am not yet out of bail as my jailers from law school have something fishy up their sleeves, I will have to post the right pictures some other day. And for that pundit, one advice: STAY OUT OF MY NITCH!!!
Jual Obat Perapat Vagina
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment